Step back in time to visit the decades of the 1940s, 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s.
To compliment the events on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway, Pickering Town Community Interest Company, are putting on entertainment in public spaces and pubs throughout the town including:
- Super Strut at The Black Swan - an 8 piece funk, soul and disco band - 70s set
- Eli and The Blues Prophets - 60/70s set
- Scott 'Dangleberry' Wardell - 80s/90s rock
- Ross McWhirter - 60-90s folk, rock and pop
- Paula Marie at The Black Swan - 1940s to 1960s
- 70s/80s Disco at No.4 Wine Bar
- The Grand Dukes of Jazz - 1940s Jazz Band on Smiddy Hill
- Tuneless Choir - songs throughout the Decades
- Vintage Emporium @ The Memorial Hall
- Scooter Drive-thru
- Treasure Hunt through the town...
Dickie Nightingale will also be appearing at 'The Conservative Club' and 'The Kirk Theatre' will be also be performing songs throughout the decades in 'Broadway Nights'.
Read more about events on the NYMR here:
Through the Decades | North Yorkshire Moors Railway - NYMR
This site will be updated with times and more details of acts as we receive them.
Dust off your flares and get on the glitter!
Pickering, North Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom